PUBG MOBILE NEW PUNJABI BHOLA RECORD VOICE PACK UPDATE and Gully Squad Event

As you all know that PUBG Mobile has launched a new Punjabi Bhola record voice pack update and a new gully squad event in-game. We only have a holographic six times quickly one more shot there we go potato. All right now let's get the boat and escape my master plan all along. Alright, so as you guys can see they look quite good quite worth getting, and thank you kind sir for loading everything up for us. I appreciate it so I think that's pretty much everything we need at this point. I am going to run out of breath so let's go ahead pop back up to the surface and drive this boat to freedom. So I do want to show you guys the cable car as well as the snowboarding, so I will find one of those lifts and I'll be back with you guys then alright. So after a very long journey running across the map, we have arrived at one of the cable car or lift buildings.

                    Bhola record voice pack


You can see Bhola record voice pack is launched now and you can redeem this amazing Punjabi voice pack by completing daily missions in the gully squad event. I believe there are six of them they're all mapped on the mini-map there's one-two for that one and two for that ones. There's six total and are marked your location. They look like this and this is how you can ride the cable car up to the top of the mountain. So as you can see there are two for each and then all you have to do to activate is jump inside and click start. 

I recommend going crouching while you're in here because otherwise, somebody will most likely kill you. I'm using one that's actually going to be in the blue zone but that's ok for our purposes because I just want to show you guys what these lifts are all about. What skiing is all about so you can see that we are riding up and you can of course shoot out of these? So you saw somebody over there you could indeed take a shot, you just have to be careful of course not to hit the metal frame of the cable car but you could do that if you want to see this is one of the longer lifts.

               


How to get this Voice Pack?

There's one of those smiley warehouses we figured out how to get this pubg mobile new Punjabi Bhola record voice pack update and gully squad event. onto the roof of probably about a year and a half ago. So the other that's interesting is MountEverest and the mountain to the east of those guys just have snow and stuff but Staulber actually has a little ski slope set up for you. So let's go ahead and get to the top here you can see there are stairs at the top. So what I think I'm going to do is just take these painkillers so I can survive the blue Zone a little bit longer and see where we go we have stopped it. Now you can just jump out of it so just like that it will go back down automatically in a little bit and oh shoot there's actually somebody right there that is just definitely a bottom foot edge potato. All right anyway we don't have too much time because we are taking blues on down so I'm gonna click on Siski you saw it pops up there just like it would. If you were riding a vehicle you can see you can push yourself forward here's 

               



Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Akhtar is also taking part in the gully squad event in pubg mobile. The Winter Festival starts on the ski slope, we also should figure out what the heck is this little blue box is. So let's go ahead just go there real quick so I had a countdown timer and I'm not sure. So you guys can let me know if you figure it out I guess because I don't really see, I don't see a loot crate or anything around here right. Unless it's nope just that alright so I'm not sure what the heck those blue crates are for me but you guys can let me know in the comments down below and we'll figure it out together. But for now what I think, I'm gonna do is ski down this pubg mobile winter festival course. You can see there is ski has once again popped up and let's go ahead and have some fun in the game so you can't shoot here.

               


Gully Squad Event Explain:

So in the gully squad event, you have some daily missions which are simple and you can easily complete them on daily basis and collect medals for exchange or redeem rewards. You can also redeem the Bhola record Punjabi voice pack through these medals. You're kind of on your own but check this outlook at oh my gosh. I am of course and probably dead but holy cow this is pretty cool, it's my first time trying this, and as you can see I'm not doing very well but there is the finish line cool. So you can also jump if you want to oh my gosh look at that error time that was insane a solid. Oh what I just did a flip didn't even intend to that is still right there and I'm about to die outside the play zone but check it out skiing is a lot of fun like I said a break away from the more competitive part of an erangle. 

Conclusion: At the end, we conclude that you can redeem pubg mobile new Punjabi Bhola record voice pack through this event by collecting daily rewards. Yeah, just a fun winter festival part of this update so there's a ton more to come from me. If you guys want me to highlight a particular feature or talk about something definitely let me know in the comments down below as far as the future article ideas and stuff otherwise my name is KEYANI. I'll see you guys in a future article soon.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget