PUBG 1.5 Magic Bullet Config Tracking 100% AUTO HEADSHOT BGMI 1.5.0 HIGH DAMAGE ULTRA AIMBOT

 Hey everyone! what's up everybody this is KEYANI here and welcome back to a pubg mobile article about pubg 1.5 magic bullet config tracking 100% auto headshot bgmi 1.5.0 high damage ultra aimbot that's right folks. I am back making pubg mobile articles and videos and it was the pubg mobile 0.16 global update that got me back into it because we do have not one. But two new islands on an erangle to explore and you guys know I can't avoid exploring Islands on an erangle like a spawn Island is my most popular article. So we're gonna find out how good the loot is on these ones this is part of the new snow paradise that was introduced with this update. Players have a chance to enter now paradise when queuing for an erangle in a classic mode which is what I've done.

                pubg mobile magic bullets config


Features of Magic bullets High Damage Config: 

There are certain features of magic bullets high damage config because you will kill your enemy in a very short amount of bullets and they will connect directly to your enemy. There are two islands one of them is to the south of spawn on the where we are right now. The other one is over here between North and South Georgia pol. There's also a chance to take a cable car. There are a number of them up to the top of snow mountains and play freestyles. Now boarding once you are there so this is not a very serious competitive game mode however it sounds like a lot of fun and I figured why not explore in this update. So you can see here while we are waiting for the plane, I think we're gonna go ahead and go to the one to the north of the polka hour south of spawn island. 

I will show you guys where all the snow is in her Heatherhilarious however my teammate is still fall-themed. It seems to stay that way year-round but George pol we have the island between North and South George we have, of course, Mount Everest which has two cable cars going up to it. We also have the mountain to the east of poaching key south of the school that has two cable cars going up to it, and then we have this guy over here by Stoffer which has two cable cars going up to it like I said. Snow paradise is a fun break away from the competitive nature of pubg mobile. I don't think we are gonna get close enough to make this so what I think I'm gonna do.


PUBG Mobile 1.5 High Damage + Magic Bullets Config file :

I'm gonna jump now gonna go over pubg mobile 1.5 high damage + magic bullets config file review to other you can see it in the distance along with spawn island. Further out we'll have to go ahead and find out how good the loot is on spawn island with this update. We'll have to see if they've changed it or not. I'm gonna go ahead and see if there is about or at least a vehicle. I can steal from the Polka to make my way out to that Island. I will give you guys the warning that they live it is rather good so we may have some competition for I think I'm gonna go for this vehicle actually and then I'm just gonna drive this along the coast until I find a boat. So let's go ahead and do that and yeah I'm glad that pubg mobile came out with a rather comprehensive update. I was gonna make an update video, however, there are a ton of new changes and features balance tweaks all that so I think I'm gonna do so.

How does this config work in your PUBG:

I won't bore you guys is I am just going to make multiple articles and videos bout pubg mobile configs. Showcasing smaller changes instead of trying to make one big article and then incorporating you know everything into that. And you know most people just get bored 10 to 20 minutes in reading articles. If that is so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna find about I'm going to get out to that island and then we will explore together finding out how good the loot is. This isn't good guys I see somebody else already out there. I have not found a boat so I am swimming and it looks like he is swimming along with us however he has some gear. So we will just let him swim because he can't cheat us while we're in the water and we are going to hope that he didn't take all the good stuff. I also should remind you that if you update before September 17th you'll get 50silver 2888 BP and a three-day winter dress. I don't know about you guys but my winter is not complete without the-day winter dress.

 

                  


Conclusion:

So in the end, I conclude that you can use this pubg 1.5 magic bullet config tracking 100% auto headshot bgmi 1.5.0 high damage ultra aimbot but you must have used a no-root firewall with this config. so I do recommend updating no root firewall through my telegram or youtube now let's see if we can get on it. This island and get some loot before we die all right guys so we have made it onto the island there is the castle and there's a guy out there with a gun on the boat trying to shoot us. So let's hope he saved some loot for us yeah it got a scorpion right away that's very good but something there is anm24 alright that's a little better let's see if there is any gear up here as you can see there is a lot so the too long didn't watch version of this article.


Post a Comment

Remove this post.. Its copied from my website thetechreview.xyz otherwise I'll case DMCA Against you!

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget